Sunday, August 17, 2014

End of The Year Folders 2013-2014

So...other blogs I read that homeschool are posting their "End of the Year Folders".  These are supposed to be actually folders with work that the kids have done inside, but they make these cool covers.  I decided to try it.  This is my second attempt trying to do it, and I decided to stick it out.  Granted we're at the beginning of another school year already, but I would like to actually make a whole folder next year. I think the idea is cool.  Without further ado...2013-2014 School Folder Covers! :(  I didn't notice Logan's has a mistake because the word "subject" is cut off, and it won't let me fix it without doing the whole thing all over again.  Sorry about that.
Well?  What do you think?  I have to play more and learn other techniques, but I don't think these are too bad right off the bat.  I can't find colors that show up to read well, but it might be the pics are too busy.  Still, I love them!  All answers were given by the kids.  I asked the same questions as the other bloggers.  I'm going to print them out and put them in their baby books.  

2 comments:

  1. All of them are very clever. I love all the answers they gave to the questions. Kaelyn's book reading number boarders on the 1000's mark for sure. I don't know why Logan wants to only play full contact sports but we'll see on LAX. He is going to need a lot of equipment for it. I can't wait for Marley and Rory to start gymnastics and be able to watch them tumble and work on balance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing! I love them. The photos are great. What a fab idea. I'm totally doing this. Thanks for such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete