Monday, December 5, 2011

A Partridge In A Pear Tree

It took me a while to get used to this Christmas music thing. I normally can't stand it until it's a bit closer to Christmas than Thanksgiving. We have the Muppets with John Denver CD, and we listen to it every year. We all dance around the living room like crazies...except for Kaelyn. :( Anyway, I let the kids break out the CD finally, and it's been the Muppets and John Denver ever since.

Rory got the idea to dress Marley and Logan up for the song. Marley would be the partridge and Logan would be the little drummer boy. Here's what I got on tape. You can thank me as often as you like...Yeah...It's that good.



Isn't that so cute?! I couldn't tape more because I was laughing. Next up is Logan as the little drummer boy. Logan LOVED this outfit. Rory wanted him in all red, but Logan doesn't have any red shirts. I'm sure he will after this blog. :) The funny (or not so funny) thing about this is that Logan put the same thing on the next day. When we told him it had to be washed and he couldn't wear it, he balled like a baby. Mysteriously, I haven't seen the red shirt come up from the wash...Kevin.
Yes, those are sparkles. Yes, on the red shirt Logan is wearing. Yes, it is Rory's shirt. Any takers on getting Logan some red shirts? With sparkles? :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rory has a really good start at being a movie/show producer. She is great at getting things setup and running. She is also really good at thinking on her feet. This is a perfect example of that. She did a great job at getting Logan and Marley doing things. Marley did a great job of acting it out as well. I don't want to take anything away from that. As for Logan and the red shirt? I have no recollection of that senator. Just kidding. It was washed and put in the closet hung on a hanger. I can't help it that he was away when it was put back and didn't see it ;)

    I had to delete my comment and repost.

    I completely forgot to comment on the end of that video! Nora's laugh just has to be talked about! I can't believe I had forgotten about it! I love you babe!

    ReplyDelete

The Aftermath

  It's been one week since we dropped Marz off.  I'm ok because I keep pretending she's at camp.  There's also no shortage o...