What I think is so great about this is that Kevin gets to see it. This is the first time I have seen her want something, and then go after it and get it...even though it was Barney. What is with that purple dinosaur?!?! I really should not call it crawling. It looks more like she is hopping. I love the burp when she falls to her belly too. I keep telling Kevin that I want just one kid that has something of me besides my nose. I'll take a good burper. I see many contests in the future for Marley and me. Now Logan was not going to just stand by and see Marley get all the attention with the camera, so here is what he had to offer.


I think his chin looks like Jay Leno's in the pic on the right. It's so pronounced. And now without further ado....THE LOGAN DANCE. Sorry it's sideways.
So very schweet that you got that on camera and I was able to see it. I got to see, first hand, Marley sitting up and standing on her own but didn't get to see her crawl. At least Logan dances like his daddy and not his Uncle Brian. That's was a close one and since the rest are girls they are already prone to dancing genius.
ReplyDeleteYour writing is really creative - as it's always been! At the rate she's crawling she'll be walking by the time she's 9 months - probably because she'll want to keep up with the big kids.
ReplyDeleteMommy
Yes, That is crawling. One of the boys didn't crawl much. They just stood up and fell in the direction they wanted to go. Then stood up again. I don't remember which one it was. Of course it wasn't long before both of them just got up and jumped on their bicycle and drove where they wanted to go. Heck with crawling and walking.
ReplyDeleteNow talking was a different matter altogether.. so keep that video camera at the ready.