Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Quote in Kitchen for Today

It reads

"Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee
And I'll forgive Thy great big one on me."

We have a quote in the kitchen each day. Kaelyn reads them before school every morning, and it's been a way to connect with her. She does the quotes on the weekends. I look for hidden meanings in hers like there are in mine, but no such luck. I've decided to update this in the evenings, but since I didn't get a chance to last night, there will be two today. I have Nana coming up today because every piece of clothing and every dish in this house is dirty. I can't clean and play with the kids, even though Rory just helped me fold laundry. So pray for me today and hope that the kids and I come out alive. And for poor Nana, who is always willing to rise to the occasion. God bless her!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so fun! Much more interesting than reading on Facebook about people i went to grade school with and what THEY are doing today :-) Keep it coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I think Nora should return the favor..If Renee can go up there and play with the kids while Nora works then, Nora ought to come down her and play with me while Renee works. I just sit here by myself...boo hoo....boo hoo! Maybe that is why I am CRAZY? ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...