So, I haven't blogged in a couple of days. Sue me. It hasn't been a good couple of days. Besides, how do you all know I'm not cleaning or something? Now that we've all had a good laugh, I've got the blog of all blogs tonight. I offer with little explanation, your entertainment.
First up, I caught Marley laughing. That's right...full on laughing.
Next, the little stinker pulled herself up to a stand for the first time today, and Kaelyn and I got it on tape.
Can you believe it? Can you believe I got it on tape? I hope this means I'm forgiven by the three of you that read this. :) If not, stay tuned. I got some good material as if this wasn't good enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
Super.....On tape and that was super. Yes, I have missed your blogs. I read them everyday but only comment on some. Your note to Mother was especially sweet but I thought it a bit personal to comment on. Now this is something else. You are great to keep that camera around. I hope you are saving the files as well as putting them on the blogs. I don't know if I could have stayed quiet while filming her standing up. Just watching it I was routing for her and screaming, "She did it...She did it!" but of course she is a super little lady. Keep it up..
ReplyDeletePapa.