Now to my Rory. My second baby growing up. She turns 6 this Wednesday. I really can't believe it. To keep the tradition alive, here are 5 things you might not know about Rory.

1. She is outgoing, energetic, crazy, happy, and sweet. (WAIT! I know you all know that already.)

2. She lives and breathes Nintendo DS at the moment, even sneaking out of her room in the morning to get it and play it.

3. She hates to have her hair behind her ears.

4. She won't sleep under covers. She can only be covered by her blanket even if it's freezing.

5. She loves V8 juice like no one I've ever seen. It's the only thing that makes me think she's not mine. :)
I'll post a 6yo pic tomorrow when all is said and done. She has school tomorrow, so we got cupcakes for her to bring. As a surprise, Kevin is going to work from home and take Logan to eat lunch with her at school. She's going to LOVE it! I would say I feel a lot better than I did 6 years ago, but I didn't know I was going to have her and I had an epidural. I do recall a couple of hours of not being able to say anything but curse words. Funny how little things change as they get older! :) Get it?
Happy Birthday to Rory. Rory is six today. It doesn't seem that long. When we took her home last night she started to walk up to the door with Nana and she stopped and came back and climbed into the passengers side door and gave me a big kiss (Papa don't get many of those.) And I was soon to find out why!...She gave me that kiss and hug and then prompted reminded me that is was late at night but I still had to go out and buy her Birthday Present as her Birthday was Tomorrow!....Well, Papa enjoyed the kiss anyway.
ReplyDeleteI love you all. See you tonight!