Rory had a first this past Friday. I thought I'd share it with you. Her and Logan were outside blowing bubbles, and Rory accidentally did something. She whistled.
That's all I have for now. This should be a good week of blogs though. I think Rory's whistling deserves all the attention. It's that big. Happy Monday!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
Haha ... I beat Nana and Papa to the punch ... I get to post that GrandMa Bucy always said to be "wary of girls that could whistle." Truer words have never been spoken of Rory. Like her older sister we should be wary of both of them. They are going to/already do give us cause for concern. Kaelyn is a simply stunning young lady and Rory is following that to a tee. I just hope my gun collection gets big enough to fend off any would be suiters by the time they come calling! :)
ReplyDeleteRory has this blooging business down pat. Show it to the other!...Send it to the others!....She is simply a super duper whistler.
ReplyDeleteKJ is right...he has to live through Kaelyn then Rory and then Marley. I am going down today and trade all my stock to Smith and Wesson. KJ buying ammunition will make me rich.
I love all three of them and that little Tiger as well.
Papa.