There aren't many games that you can play with toddlers that they love as much as freeze dance. There's something about it. I even enjoy it still to this day. The funny thing is that Marley starts dancing whenever she hears ANY music...even a commercial. I think all the kids did this when they were her age. They must get it from my side, except for Logan. He dances like his daddy. So here's a video of my youngest three playing freeze dance. Kaelyn was asleep or I'm sure she would've played too...NOT! :)
Ok, so maybe Marley stops because I'm screaming...not because I'm saying freeze. Still, it's really cute, and yes, I cue the music to her dancing because...she's 11 months...and cute...and 11 months. So long!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
hey hey hey ... I resemble that remark about me ... or something like that. I forget how the saying goes. I hope you like the blog too. I helped Nora out with it a little (unlike her father-in-law who knows coding in HTML). I guess i'll have to get more familiar with it in the hopes that this goes somewhere and turns into one of those http://thepioneerwoman.com/ blogs that has millions of followers and people who actually comment on it. For know lets just resign ourselves to knowing this blog and Nora, when they first started and don't have to "jump on the bandwagon" (get it?).
ReplyDeleteThe three hams in the video are just that. I don't believe for a second that Marley doesn't already know everything we are saying. We are just not smart enough to understand what she is saying back. Well, Rory does if you ask her.
Outstanding blog. I love the blog background but it is the entries that make the blog. You keep it up girl. You may not have many commenentators but everyone start and keep up a blog for a reason. You have four great reasons.
ReplyDeleteBTW I am now a Proctor and Gamble Gold card member for signing up with them through your blog and I even caught Nana checking out the Web Design house for her next Web Hosting job. We even like the AD's...Okay the Man Bra thing wasn't my favorite!.
ReplyDelete