Monday, September 14, 2009

Blog Ramblings

When I first started this blog, I intended for it to be a way to get out my every day frustrations or adult conversation that I might not be getting at home during the day. I knew that some of them would be about my kids and family, but I didn't want them to only be about that. So things are going to change. I'm going to get daring. I'm going to get controversial. I want to rebel, start a revolution. Burn a flag, a book, and bra...

And I'm going to start tomorrow because I went to Kaelyn's volleyball game tonight. They won by the way. I'm sure Kaelyn will say that she didn't do as well as she normally does because we were there or something. She normally does say such things.

Today went well. Logan, Marley, and I went for a walk. We had some quiet play time. We danced to the radio, to the Wiggles, cleaned, did our nails...well, not so much on that last one...but we could have. It was a little more relaxing than having three.

So...adieu...until tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. Well should this blog change I am sure the first frustration will be with all the late night calls I have to be on with my work. It's currently 0226 and I have been on the phone now for 46 minutes. No fun. I thought I heard Logan wake up with my phone buzzing but I think he is back asleep now. Hopefully they can get the problem fixed soon. There is a list of about 30 clients being effected so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ended up getting off the phone at about 4am. The problem still exists now though so this is a major. I am back in the office as well so let's it hear it about the frustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, You have my attention. I hope you're speaking figuratively and not literally. I will wait and see. Burning "a" flag is a bit of a change from dancing with the Wiggles. Of course, your daughter stole the blog today anyway. Quote of the day! Yes!

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...