Thursday, October 15, 2009

Random

This is going to be short and sweet because Rory and I had Little Flowers tonight, and we didn't get home and in bed until 915p. :O

Without further ado, let me tell you what happened with Logan the other night before Kevin busts a gasket. Yes, I said busts. We were eating at J&P's before Kaelyn's game. We were the only ones in the restaurant, so it was pretty informal with us letting the waitress know we needed something without her having to come over to the table. Apparently Logan needed something from the waitress and called, "Hey Girl?!" It was crazy. We immediately corrected him. It was kind of hard through the laughing. So there. There's the Logan story that Kevin keeps going on about.

Other than that, I'm just going to post some pics you haven't seen and clear my conscience.
Nos Vat!

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Marley and the fire I think is the best. I didn't think the camera would capture the heat from the flames but it did. Marley looks as schweet as usual. The all picture of the kids was a good shot too with them sitting around the table and eating or not as it was.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...