So it's been a while, but there's nothing to bring me out of my absence like a teenager. Kaelyn is 15 today. 15! While she drives me crazy most days, she's a good kid. She's got a good head on her shoulders and puts me in my place more than I'd like to admit. So here are 5 things you may not know about Kaelyn.
1. She's eats the ends off of both sides of her french fry and then eats the middle.
2. She eats her food one at a time. If her plate has meat, rice, and corn...she'll eat all her meat, then all her rice, then all her corn. She doesn't mix it up and take bites of each.
3. She'll make a hot pocket, and then put it in the freezer for a HALF HOUR before she eats it.
4. She works best under pressure.
5. She's honest, creative, crafty, gorgeous, funny, intelligent and caring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...


I know that anyone who is around you for five seconds has nothing but good and lasting memories of you. You have a smile that fills the room and puts all who see it as ease. Or is that "makes them think you are up to something." I don't really know which. haha. Had to get one dig in there with all the mushy stuff.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, I know that every one you meet loves you (no boys please). They all think the world of you and there's no way else I know it could be. You are smart and witty. Sometimes even for your own good.
The first picture was the first I had ever seen of you. Your mother showed it to me on her desk at work and I just knew that you were going to be a hand full. The best story I have is when I took you to the park because your mother had to "rearrange her shoes." You were trying to learn how to ride your bike without training wheels. I ran around the blacktop for about an hour and finally let go. It was at that moment that I first felt like a father. It was one of the best feelings I have ever had. It still brings a tear to my eye thinking of you riding off and doing it all on your own. Your "I'm doing it, I'm doing it" are still some of the best words I have heard. I love you with all my heart and I always will. Happy Birthday Baby!