Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kids and Cameras

Sometimes I show you pictures that were taken by Rory and Logan when they get my camera. Well, this is one of those blogs. I'm just going to roll the footage. Enjoy!
I have no words for this. I just....I don't know. I'm ashamed.
These are just a few of the good ones. Rory's pretty good at taking good pictures of herself. I can't even do that. Anyway, I'm sure this will be one of those, "I knew them when..." type deals. Until then...that poor humiliated horse.

TTFN

Kevin got the answer right...pneumonia is not contagious.

3 comments:

  1. It is either the Polor Ice Caps or Tibit? Which one? I think Rory has a future in front of her with her picture taking. She is pretty good at it.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...