After many requests, I decided to give in and post some snow pics for you guys. Sorry it's been forever, but life keeps happening...over and over and over again. So without further ado...pics Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Welcome Back! I missed you very very much. I love the picutres and of course grabbed a bunch of them for my "Personal" best file. That first picture is great but it looks like you might ought to give that sidewalk a bit of attention. You don't want anyone to slip and fall on ir and bust their caboose! Ha ha. I love the pictures and if it takes two feet of snow to get you back to blogging then I hope is snows everyday! I/We love the whole six-pack of you guys.
The funniest person out there I think is Logan. Not that I've seen it but some say that he reminds them of Randy. You can't understand a word he says. Rory just looks like she belongs out in the snow and will make a great snowboarder one day. Marley will too of course but seems more opinionated about it and takes it only in smallish chunks. When she is ready to go back inside she wastes no time in making her feelings known. Sorry about the purple jacket. I've had it now for a number of years. It's like a bad joke (papa jokes we call them :p) that keeps getting told over and over again. I wish the picture of Marley came out where I put her in the snow and it came up to her waist. It was a closer picture of the one with Logan and myself. Thanks to Nora and Kaelyn (Who were safe inside the ENTIRE time) for taking the pictures.
Welcome Back! I missed you very very much. I love the picutres and of course grabbed a bunch of them for my "Personal" best file. That first picture is great but it looks like you might ought to give that sidewalk a bit of attention. You don't want anyone to slip and fall on ir and bust their caboose! Ha ha.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures and if it takes two feet of snow to get you back to blogging then I hope is snows everyday! I/We love the whole six-pack of you guys.
Papa
The funniest person out there I think is Logan. Not that I've seen it but some say that he reminds them of Randy. You can't understand a word he says. Rory just looks like she belongs out in the snow and will make a great snowboarder one day. Marley will too of course but seems more opinionated about it and takes it only in smallish chunks. When she is ready to go back inside she wastes no time in making her feelings known. Sorry about the purple jacket. I've had it now for a number of years. It's like a bad joke (papa jokes we call them :p) that keeps getting told over and over again. I wish the picture of Marley came out where I put her in the snow and it came up to her waist. It was a closer picture of the one with Logan and myself. Thanks to Nora and Kaelyn (Who were safe inside the ENTIRE time) for taking the pictures.
ReplyDelete