Monday, January 25, 2010

Taylor Swift and Marley

So Rory received a CD player with microphones from Santa for Christmas. Santa also got her a Taylor Swift CD. This is a favorite of Rory. She plays it, sings it, dances to it...even Logan and Marley join in. Occasionally, just for laughs, I will too. (READ: I AM NOT A CLOSET TAYLOR SWIFT FAN!) The other day Rory was playing her CD and dancing, so Logan and Marley joined in. Check out this video of them. Watch Marley closely when the line "Baby, just say yes" plays.




Isn't she adorable? We might have yet another performer.

4 comments:

  1. Well I get an error that the video is not available at this time. Having seen it and been witness to the dancing that goes on I have to say that it's cute. They are all such hams when it comes to this stuff. Hams but really cute at it. Logan wanted Nora to tape him doing some stuff the other day and then proceeded to dance in front of the TV with his back to the camera. It was cute to say the least. While our family has seen better times, it always puts a smile on my face to get home and see them all. Nora, Kaelyn, Rory, Logan, and Marley are my life. They are all I care about and seek to make their lives better. I hope and pray that I do some measure of good by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it didn't work earlier but it did just now! All of them shake and dance real well. Tayloe Swift never sounds so well or looked so good.
    KJ sounds a bit low! Do some measure? Are you kidding?
    I wish I had the dedication and energy that he puts into his love for his family! But my personal admiration for him is well documented or at least I hope that it is! He has a pretty good taste in women as well and between them they have four of the sweetest most lovable kids in the world. So let'm rip Taylor. Those kids and their parents and siblings are my American Idols. Love, Papa..(and Dad).

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: Nora just figured that if the video didn't work the first time that everyone would just have to check back later and that would pad her stats! haha I just kill me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys rock. Logan you did very well. Rory, you are a star. Marley, you are soooooooooooo cute!!!!! Love ya all... Sam

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...