1. She lifts her pants and then walks around. She does this quite often, and so far I can't find a rhyme or reason. It's hilarious.

2. She recently put herself in the dinosaur box. This isn't anything strange. Kids love putting themselves into boxes or laundry baskets. What makes this different is that the dinosaurs were still in it. She started taking some out, so Kevin grabbed the box, dumped it out, and put her in it. She started to whine and put the dinosaurs back in. Kevin cleaned up the dinosaurs and put them back in the box, and she got back in. Weird.
These are things that I chalk up to them being their own people. I wouldn't liken this to Kevin or myself. She joins the other wackos just fine.
Yes we, mainly me, call the kids silly wackos when they do something "off-the-wall." They can get up to some really funny stuff every now and then. Don't let Nora fool you though, Marley's pant-pulling-up thing, is all her. :)
ReplyDelete