Sorry about the color. Happy St. Patty's Day!
Yesterday, I wasn't being a very patient mom, so I decided to get everyone out...including Nana. I brought her with me to watch the kids while I roamed around Michael's trying to find a craft for 30 little girls to do Thursday night. Fun. Afterward, I asked the kids if they wanted to go to Chick-Fil-A or Ihop. They screamed for Ihop. I don't think they knew what I was talking about because we walked in and they didn't seem so happy anymore. Plus, Logan kept asking to go see the cow. Maybe he didn't hear the question correctly.
Anyway, we went. We got breakfast. Marley was a crabby patty. She sat on my lap the whole time. Logan and Rory were more interested in the decorations of the pancakes rather than the pancakes themselves. And don't get me started on the Go-Gurt. It was the hit of the meal for all of them. We got our mission accomplished...to take Nana out to lunch to thank her for all the endless things she does for us on a regular basis. Thank you Nana!!!!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...

Nana rocks there is no doubt of that. Papa got a couple of pictures like this right? I know he did I took them yesterday when we got to play outside their house. It was fun and we got cornbeef and such afterwards. Always fun to be out playing around.
ReplyDeleteI heard about the IHOP trip but didn't know we had film. What a good picture. My Sweetheart and her three youngest sweethearts--and yes, the KRLMDaD took some of Papa and so we have similar pictures of Nana and Papa with the kids. I really hit the jackpot. Thank you Blog Lady. I love you too!
ReplyDelete