Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Rory - Son

Rory had her second karate class tonight. She was in the upper level since she's about to be seven. We're discussing signing her up because the price is a bit higher than we were expecting. She does love it, and she really looks like she belongs there. Here are some pics of her in her uniform.
You might be asking, "how did she earn her white belt?" Well...

She broke a piece of wood with her foot.

Onto other news, today was my second raw day. I tried to make a salad. Here it is.
I got two bites down. That was all I could do. Then I had eggs and toast. Money may be exchanged now for how long I would last. I'm going to still eat raw, but I'm going to eat dinner with my family. That's still a lot better than how I've been eating, so hopefully, I'll still see some improvements. Keeping up with the charade...here's today's pic.

1 comment:

  1. Nora is right, of course, about Rory looking like she belongs in Karate. She really does. I know she'll love too. It's twice weekly and is really close to the house. They are building out a bigger facility as well. They are in a little shack right now up on Main Street Mount Airy.

    As for the Raw diet I know that, even with Breakfast/Lunch/Snacks we will all see a difference. Not a big difference of course because you really can't perfect perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...