James will be two this month. Marley will be two in September. An arranged marriage has already been arranged. They don't know it yet. Neither do Jess and Jim. We went to their house the other day, and Marley and James got to hang out a little. Once James figured out that he couldn't beat Marley up, they got a long great. :)

My girl tends to come on a little fast.
Don't worry...nothing happened.
Wouldn't it be something if they actually ended up together and I could show them these pictures?
ok .... so the middle row idea is good but now the "meat" of the blog is on the smallish side. I STILL like it though. It give up more of the background too to see.
ReplyDeleteAs for the "meat" of the blog. SLOW DOWN Marley. Let them come to you! Then again I wouldn't expect anything less from a daughter of Nora. All kidding aside. Those are some awesome pictures and Marley is just so darn cute. I guess James is as well though ... had to say it ... Jess and Jim might be "listening" ... :p
I
ReplyDeleteLike
it
too.
Papa