It was hot, so I was glad to take the kids back to the hotel for naps. I put them in separate rooms. Since there was a bed in the living room, I put Logan there and put Marley in the bedroom. I sat in the bathroom for an hour and a half reading the Bible and eating nut clusters. It was great fun, and everyone slept. I took bathing suits and towels back and we decided to do the water park. We weren't going to do it before, but it was really hot and it didn't look like rain at all. It was the best move of the day. Everyone loved the water park. Little Marley realized that her life jacket made her float, so the second she got in any water, she lifted her feet. She didn't know that she could fall forward. After a couple of faces full of water, she was still going strong. Logan did good. He cried a couple of times in the wave pool when the waves got too big. Rory was out in the deep end loving every minute of it.
We missed Uncle Brian, but all in all, it was a great time! Thanks Nana and Papa for financing a lot of the trip and watching our things while we played. Now for some pictures...








Good Times!
Yes, Very good times indeed! I had a blast. That is saying something since I had a lot of walking around to do. But Nana and I took it slow and rested on every park bench in the place. It was rough of course, sitting in the shade and drinking lots of water while everyone played on the rides and went swimming. I am ready to go again! Anyone?
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures Ms. Blogger. A lot of mine were messed up but you got that sweet touch. Thanks.
Papa.
The rides were good but the company was better. I know that's what Nora was saying in her post. The trip up was exciting. We stopped and sat Logan on the potty while traffic went by. Then I had to move my driving position up a little bit to accommodate the "toilet" sitting behind me. The kids (all 6 of them) didn't sleep very much the first night. I think that led to the "confusion" on Monday morning. The water park was the hit though. In 93 degree weather and what felt like 97% humidity. Like Nora said we weren't going to go to the water park but really I fell like we should have just been in there the entire time. Well nearly. It was fun seeing them go on the rides and getting to go on some with them (Yes Kaelyn, Sammy, and Nikki too). I think the low point in the day was going around the Lazy River and seeing Nora's sad face that she wasn't in there with us. Talk about a heartbreaker.
ReplyDelete