Sunday, July 11, 2010

Logan's Birthday Take Two

I know it's been a while, but I've had a teenage boy in my house visiting my teenage girl, and I couldn't leave the room to come blog. Sorry...that's how it works in this house. Anyway, here is Logan's birthday at Nana and Papa's. Again rolling the footage and trying to keep my comments to myself. :)
Logan's plate of cake and ice cream!

This is Spiderman. If you pull on a certain string, he opens up and all the candy falls out.
They finally got impatient and started beating the poor guy.

And out came candy!

Nikki wearing crushed Spiderman. Had to put it up here. So that was Logan's birthday at Nana and Papa's. It's hard to believe he's four years old. To top it off...we've had two full days of successful potty training! Soon he'll be off to college! Not in depends! Next comes the soother!



1 comment:

  1. I think Logan really did have a great birthday this year. Both of them in fact. The one at Grandma & Gekko's and at Nana & Papa's. He is doing really well at potty training like Nora said. We need to get him on his bike more and get him more comfortable with it but I am sure that he will be soon enough. He is amongst some really great kids and one of my five favored people in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...