Since we've been talking about what Marley's learning to say, here's something else. We were talking about something. I don't remember. I said the word "evil" and then drew it out like the bad guy on Phineas and Ferb..."eeeevvvviiiillllll." Marley repeated it. We got it on tape because my family is turning into bloggers and cares about our audience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
Man. Posted to the blog and it gave me a service unavailable. That always stinks.
ReplyDeleteIt's funny most of the time with Marley saying words. It's annoying when it becomes every five seconds Rory and Logan asking her to say the same word. Of course, there are some words (read: Rock) that we really do need to work on.