The main thing about Disney (I had no idea) is the pin trading. When we were leaving the Scott's, Joslynn was trying to tell us about it, but we didn't understand what she was saying until we got there. Apparently, you buy a lanyard and then purchase some pins. Every Disney worker has a lanyard with pins, and they HAVE to trade with you. After watching Joslynn, Rory wanted to get in on the action. We got her a lanyard and some pins, and it took no time for her to start trading. There are different ranks of pins, and it's too confusing to school you on it right now. It really needs it's own post.
Anyway, we walked around and shopped. It was a great time. We came back to the resort and had some of the best cardboard pizza I've had since they closed Cosmo's in Landmark Mall in VA. After dinner we had ice cream. Then we yelled at the kids for running around crazy after giving them all that sugar. :) We're hanging out at the resort tomorrow and checking out their pool facilities. Here are some pics of the day. A Demain!

















Wow. What a day. From this morning to right now - 11pm it's been a wild ride. Thankfully tomorrow (1 hour from now) , is going to be an "easy" day. We'll see about that one. As for the Market Downtown Place at Disney pictures you get the idea. There are a million stores designed to make you part with your money. I could have been a million in each store and still not gotten everything I wanted, let alone the kids. I am happy that Rory got into the pins thing. Lets hope she's not like her daddy who can go through hobby's like a hot knife through softened butter. I have a lot of stuff to look up when I actually can.
ReplyDeleteSuper blog from a super day. Have fun. Keep that camera hot and we love you a lot.
ReplyDeletePapa