Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Disgusting Images

Doesn't that just make you want to read this blog? If you're reading this blog, you know that I don't like ketchup. That's a nice way to put it. I HATE ketchup. Using the word HATE here. There's nothing I like about it. I don't like the smell, texture, taste, color (even though my favorite color is red), nothing. If they had a crayon that was ketchup red, I wouldn't color with it. I would throw it away on principle. Do you get the message? Ketchup is bad. I think it has something to do with my sisters trying to get me to eat it as a kid at Memco. Does anyone remember Memco? When my mom would take me and my sisters there, I would hide in the clothing racks and freak my mom out when she couldn't find me. Eventually she got sick of this and just left me wherever I was. Then I would freak out that I couldn't find her, so I would drop to the ground and look for her shoes. I don't know what kind of shoes they were. They were blue wedge shoes I think...I think they're called wedge. I could draw them. Anyway....back to the blog.

I don't like ketchup. The end. I don't like anything really. The only condiments I eat are soy sauce (Hello!? I'm Filipino!), salt and pepper. Mayo, mustard, all that yuck...Kevin eats them. He eats mayo and ketchup on his french fries. I refuse to kiss him after such a meal. Bleh! AND THEN!!!!! HE GIVES IT TO MARLEY TO TRY AND SHE LIKES IT!!!!! He's already done this to Rory, and yes, she likes it too. Kaelyn and Logan are still with me. Well, Kaelyn likes ketchup, but not on her fries and certainly not with mayo. She doesn't like mayo at all, and Logan? Fuggedaboutit. He won't eat anything that isn't fruit! That's my rant and I'm sticking to it. Besides, I have pictures.


I have no words.

2 comments:

  1. Poor little Marley was made to pose for that photo. I still think it's one of the best ones of her. You get to see her HUGE beautiful eyes looking up at her daddy. I said "Wait Marley, I have to take a picture of you enjoying the awesomeness." She just looked up at me and waited for her picture to be taken. I think Hallmark would put her on a card? Don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an awesome picture. It reminds me of those dog and cat pictures with the BIG eyes, but of course, MUCH cuter, b/c it's Marley. = )

    I can't stand ketchup when I'm pregnant. The smell/taste is disgusting!

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...