



Yep...all Lego's. I think I could work at this store just making Lego stuff all day. Actually, I probably wouldn't be good at it. There's a rumor going around that I'm not that patient. :o I'm sure that once Logan gets a little older, and we visit Disney again, he'll be right there with Kevin building something. They have little tables out front full of Lego's. Alas...here was Logan...
For a while there was talk that the new Lego factory/Adventure park was going to be up here in and around the area. I was all for it. Renee and I would quit work and go sell popcorn at the park and try and work our way into jobs of putting together Lego for them. We could bring home "samples". Alas the Park went to California and Renee and I had to stay on at our dead-end, no-fun, no-cool-samples jobs.
ReplyDeleteJust think - our Grandkids could have had someone to look up to and admire! O'well, does Lego have a Senior citizens division?
BTW, Nice pictures,
Papa. Just think about it...bring home enough LEGO samples for a life-size X-wing Spaceship for the backyard! Wouldn't that be the coolest?
Oh Papa. Lego Land's not in California. It's in Denmark. You would have to be become Danish. Well, not actually Danish, that would just be weird. Disney is a place for kids of all ages and just right for me. I loved that Lego place too. They have a wall in the back with plastic domes filled will Lego pieces. It's also the ONLY store our Marley didn't try and walk out with half their merchandise stuffed in the stroller. Although one of these days Marley and Daddy are going to have to pay a "visit" to Auntie Paula's work. ;) Maybe to pay for another Disney trip?
ReplyDeleteI like the 2nd picture of the blue person with spikey dreadlocks and the last picture of the group of kids & dogs the best. That's so cool that they were all made with legos.
ReplyDelete