I can virtually see my father-in-law rolling his eyes at the subject of this blog. Anywho...I am grateful for...
-my family supports me in whatever I do
-my friends support me in whatever I do
-they both like bags :)
-an opportunity
-feeling like a grown-up again
-confidence
-guts, spunk, and moxie (name that movie)
-snow days
-a husband who does laundry while working from home
-hot chocolate and ginger cookies
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
Stuart Little!!! :D
ReplyDeleteKaelyn is right of course. I am glad that Nora has something that excites her. It's a good thing that she is getting so into the Thirty-One stuff. She needs to get comfortable with people and I know she will.
ReplyDeleteNever thought of that. Maybe I can lock Daddy up in the laundry room with a CD player for his 1930's music and see if he takes the hint!
ReplyDeleteLets see - what am I grateful for?
- That the rain has stopped - oh and that it WAS rain and not sleet or snow.
- That I have three beautiful daughters and 10 beautiful/handsome grandkids.
- That 2 of the 3 daughters found a good, talented and responsible husband.
- That I have a job that I like (and that I better get back to).
= Oh, and one more - we'll see if this works when I try to post this comment - if so, I'll really be grateful!