Sunday, January 30, 2011

Logan Bits

Logan was a funny chap today. We went to my parents for the day after church this morning. It's a little over an hour drive. Half way there, Logan tells Kevin that he's going to make him a superhero...Tree Man. Kevin let Logan know that he didn't want to be the Tree Man because he would be able to do anything to anyone...except maybe leaf them. Logan explained that he could throw rocks and other trees at bad people. Then he named himself Snake Man, Rory Cloud Girl, and Kaelyn Mud Girl. Marley ended up being Baby Taxi Girl, and I'm the Big Boss. I told Logan I was going to be the Big Boss because a car went by and had a sticker on it that said that. He agreed. Later I tried to ask if I could be Water Girl, but no one would let me.

Here's how it works. We battle bad people. Rory rains on Kevin to help him grow and rains on Kaelyn to change the consistency of her mud. Logan hypnotizes people like the Cobra snake does. Kevin throws rocks and other trees. Kaelyn can make quick sand and mud pies. Marley transports all of us on roads and bridges made by Kaelyn and Kevin. I don't do anything because they don't need me. :(

On the way home, Logan exclaimed, "I'm a good hearer but a bad listener." We thought that was ingenious! Looks like he's coming into his own.

2 comments:

  1. Nora runs the show just like IRL. She is the Big Boss for a reason. She has to orchestrate all our movements and which bad guys we go after first. Just as does with everyday life. Tree Man only steps in to fill the Big Boss shoes every once in a while.

    Logan is a very funny chap. Just the rest of them. But he does get his humor from Tree Man not Big Boss! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. And she wonders why I roll my eyes!.....Papa

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...