Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happenings

In no way and I trying to make excuses; however, Rory has strep (again) and Marley is coming in with a temp of 101 on one side and 103 on the other. I'm going to try and make it to school and leave early to take her to the doc. I hope it's not strep. Hoping for a good night tonight too. Take care!

2 comments:

  1. It certainly has been a time of it that's for sure. Poor kids is all I have to say. Rory gets strep and then it comes back. Another round of medicine for her. This time it was only 30 bucks instead of the 93 it was last time though. On top of that Marley is spiking a fever. The only two without any symptoms right now are Kaelyn and Logan. I am in, what seems to be, the beginnings of a cold and Nora's not felt good for a little while now. Hopefully we all get better soon and before what seems to be a warmer weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's everyone doing? I thought I was parked next to your van at the library yesterday, but I couldn't find you inside, when I ran in to pick up a hold item.

    Hope your household is back to a healthy state!

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...