Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Marley

I was trying to figure out what I was going to title this post. I couldn't decide, so I'm worried that I'm losing my touch at being clever. I actually have some pictures to post this evening. Yeah!

For some reason, Rory and Logan begged to change into their bathing suits. They knew it was 30 degrees today. They knew it was a crazy request. I let them...but only after Marley went down for nap. I knew she would want to get into her suit too, and it was close to naptime...so they waited.

The minute I walked downstairs to put her down, they were changing. Logan has swim trunks and shirts to wear for his suits. He didn't want to wear the shirt because he wanted to be like daddy who "doesn't wear a shirt with his swim suit."

When Marley got up, they were still in their swimsuits. So...Marley wanted her swimsuit on. Her swimsuit that was too small when I got it for her this past summer...that left red lines on her shoulders because she was too tall for it. I told her she didn't have a swimsuit, and she promptly opened the bottom drawer of Rory and Logan's dresser and took out Logan's other swimsuit outfit. I told her I would try it on her, but it probably wouldn't fit.

Contrary to popular belief we do not style her hair. She's a good sleeper.
Isn't she too cute!?!? Kevin just keeps saying...."I can't believe those fit her." Do you want to know what I'm thinking? "Ca-ching! We don't have to buy her a new suit! She's fine wearing that!"

1 comment:

  1. All she needs is a boggy/surf board and she is all set. Can you just imagine her at the beach in a wet suit on a board. That is just perfect. I could see all of them though out there on the waves. Now only if we lived somewhere like that..... :)

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...