Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day One

I'd like to start out by saying that today was a busy day. I have not done the closet challenge that is supposed to be finished tomorrow. I'm blogging instead. Priorities...priorities. I knew it would come down to this. So...my day tomorrow is pretty busy too, but I am going to get it done. I had such an urge to just write git r' done...but I didn't do it. Thank me in the comments section.

Some things that happened in my busy day...in no particular order...

1. made banana bread and muffins with Rory (and Marley..but she mainly played in the spilled flour)

2. did a training call for thirty-one

3. took Rory to clarinet

4. took Rory to piano

5. sat by and watched crazy, cousin, cartwheel Karla introduce Rory to drums and then shower her with endless compliments about how good she is at said drums

6. figured out a way to get back at crazy, cousin, cartwheel Karla for the drum instigation

7. got shrunk

8. blogged

On another note, does this picture bother anyone else besides me?


1 comment:

  1. 1. Banana bread was great until someone left it out on the counter and Moki got to it.

    2. Training at my work is near constant as well. They had us take a "Proper E-Mail Formation" class. It was an hour and half long and had to do with the correct information to put in an email.

    3. Stayed at home with Logan and Marley doing laundry while Nora took Rory to clarinet.

    4. Stayed at home with Logan and Marley doing laundry while Nora took Rory to piano.

    5. Helped Logan with Lego Batman on Wii and watched Dora with Marley.

    6. Made dinner.

    7. Can't recall if I went to the gym or not but prolly not.

    8. Watched "Wipe Out."

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...