Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Maria!!!!!

In keeping with the new tradition, here is a birthday wish to my sister, Maria. Her birthday is today, April 12th. We were born 3 years and 4 days apart. We celebrated our birthdays together for many, many years growing up. Here are my wishes for her.

I wish Maria gratitude for all she does for the boys and 1 girl in her life. Her thankless hours upon hours of taking care of everyone. I want her to know that I think she does an awesome job!

I wish her peace like my other sister. Peace in her life to rest and slow down and enjoy when needed.

I wish her confidence. She double and triple thinks things (we have that in common). I wish she knew that she is a wonderful mother.

I wish her trust in herself. Same as the confidence one.

I wish her happiness. Everyone deserves this, but I have a special wish for my sisters and this. It comes from knowing them so well.

I wish her a geographical move. :) This one is a bit selfish because I always thought we would buy homes next door to one another and raise our kids together. If she could move at least to the same country or vice versa, that would be nice.

I wish her faith. I think my sister hears the call to her faith, but just can't get there in this phase in her life. I hope it happens soon and believe with all my heart that it will. Until then and even after, she's always in my prayers.

Happy Birthday, Maria. Those things that you hear about younger siblings looking up to older ones and wanting nothing more than to be like them...well, that's always been how I felt. I love you!






3 comments:

  1. I can't type because I can't see through my tears!!!!! Thank you so much. I love you, sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. Daddy and I sent her electronic cards but she didn't get either one - guess I probably put sasktel.com instead of net!!! She says Dewey and boys made her breakfast this morning. They took her to a place that's a cross between Olive Garden and TGIF last night and she has leftover pasta for lunch. Dayce at two adult bowls of Italian Wedding Soup and a plate of salad and Drake sat in a highchair and ate everything they put on his tray.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...