Sunday, April 24, 2011

I'm Back and Tired!

I was going to do an elaborate "I'm Back" blog, but I'm tired. So I just wish you all a Happy Easter from our family to yours!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the picture Grandma. We had a blast at all the places we went yesterday. Church, then Grandma/Grandpa's, then Nana/Papa's. The kids got Easter baskets at each house and lots of candy. Just which we could find some of the candy now but it seems to have gone "missing." MUHAHAHAAH ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture. Pretty dresses. Thanks and welcome back. I for one love it.

    Papa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I do take good pictures if I do say so myself. Course it could be the new camera!!!

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...