Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, Rory!!!!

Rory is turning the big 8 tomorrow. I can't believe it. Words that I would use to describe this little being that I've been blessed with are...

caring
loving
understanding
bright
helpful
strong
courageous
outgoing
fearless...except for when it comes to getting her ears pierced

I could go on and on, but instead..I'll post some pictures of this little lady blooming.
I could go on and on, but these are a couple of my favorites. I just can't believe she's 8. Happy Birthday, Rory!! I love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Daddy loves you too baby. Of all those above I would have to say that numbers 6 and 11 are my favorite of Rory. I think we said at one point that 11 was the best ever. Like Nora, I can't believe that she is eight. It seems like only yesterday that she was lying on my chest sleeping while I patted her little bum bum (she loves it when I tell her that).

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...