S- STYLISH Samantha grew up wearing black, elastic waist pants and normal shirts. She has gone from that to one of those girls you see modeling clothes in magazines. Seriously, I can't even put an outfit together, but Samantha has blossomed into quite the fashionista.
A- ACADEMIC Her routine on a school day is to come home and get her homework done first. I have never seen this before having had a procrastinator school scholar so far. She doesn't only get her homework done for that day, but for that week if there is any. It's crazy....and awesome.
M- MOTIVATED She seems to know where she wants to go in this life. Another rarity considering I'm still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up. She loves drama and I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up there somewhere. Which leads me to my next letter...
A- AUTHOR Sammy loves to write. Ever since she was little, before she could hand write well, she would dictate stories to Papa for him to type up. She makes magazines, writes short stories, loves reading. If drama doesn't work out, writing will. Maybe she could write screen plays.
N- NURTURING She is very caring and loving even if she doesn't let you see it. Her and Nicole fight like cats and dogs, but if something is going down, she has Nicole's back. She takes care of her. She seems to have that protectiveness built in.
T- TO THE MATTRESSES Sam is a bit competitive. I don't think it's advertised, but it's there. I've seen her go after school positions, boys, Wii game levels, you name it. When she's challenged, you better duck and cover. She doesn't let ANYTHING stand in her way.
H- HOME BODY I think Sam is one of those people that just prefers to be home than anywhere. It's not that she doesn't like going out, but she seems to be content just hanging out without much fuss.
crAfty- Sorry..had to work this one in because she is very creative. Like I said about the magazines, but if she has something in her head she wants to make and only has a few materials, she still makes it happen. (not that materials are EVER in short supply in Nana's basement...they constantly restock) We're talking flowers, pirate ships, cakes, t-shirts, etc, etc...I'm serious. I've seen so many things made by her, I wouldn't even be able to name them all.
Happy Sweet Sixteen, Samantha! I hope this year is everything you want it to be and more!
HAPPY Birthday Sammy! I can't believe that it's been 16 years now. It seems only yesterday I was threatening to chop the legs off a little girl that wouldn't sleep in or stop stomping on the floor! :) I hope you have had a wonderful birthday and pray for many more.
ReplyDelete