Monday, March 5, 2012

Kaelyn's Art Show

This past weekend we went to an art show at the community college. It was featuring work from students in the local high schools. Kaelyn was picked for her sculpture. Here is a pic.
Forgive the glass. It was the best I could do.
Yes, I was THAT mom. I made her crouch beside the glass case, so I could take her picture. I think it's an awesome picture of her though, and I am thinking of entering it in next year's show. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a day. It was awesome to be there for Kaelyn and show our support for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuyhaufty c gergt hgh gdhgedhghg dhg rjhdgh ergj ywtuQGIGUYQE3T;JED GKTY79 TY4 [Y67 P9427-YT4uqe^2Y 02y [Y[Y8359 UU89 54U8 89 KJLJLJLJLJLJLJLJLJLJLJLJLJLJLJKHJKJKLETHJIOTJ YIUBYKNTBKUYTBYIU56IOU7IO56 I SED IT IN CODE.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...