My friend told me about this new app called Instagram. If you haven't heard of it, download and play. Once you take a picture, the app gives you options to enhance it. Sometimes this is focusing on one thing in the picture and blurring everything else or changing it to black and white. Here is a little gallery show titled, "My Life in Instagram." I hope you like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
Those are some funny/awesome pictures. My three little thugs.
ReplyDelete