Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy Birthday, Sam!

Today was my niece's birthday, and I forgot her birthday blog.  -.-  So here we go, and I'm not using her whole name because it's too long.  Sorry, Sam.  Besides, I call her Sam or Sammy.

S- SHY  She might not be to people that know her, but she's always been quiet and observant.  She hangs back and takes everything in, unless there's be a wrong toward her and then watch out!  She certainly has SPUNK in those instances.  She stands up for what and who she believes in.  She's got fight and is one SMART cookie!
A- ACADEMIC  This has always shocked me probably because I haven't seen it before.  ;)  She comes home and does her homework!  I know...unbelievable.  She even does it when it's not due for a couple weeks, just to get it done.  This is the polar opposite of the procrastinators I live with.  It must be nice just getting it done, so you don't have to worry about it.  And in that, she outsmarts us all...at least in my family.  
M- MUSICAL  I honestly don't know if Sam can play an instrument.  Isn't that awful of me?  I do know that she can kick some Guitar Hero booty.  There were times when we would all sit there and jam.  Kaelyn on the drums, Sam on the guitar, Brian on the bass, someone singing, kids dancing....good ol' times.  Same also likes to choreograph dances to songs and sing.  She wrangles in Rory, Logan, and Marley sometimes too.  She has a gift of teaching.  

Happy Birthday, Sam!  Rock your senior year and achieve your dreams.  Remember those who cheered you on along the way when you get rich and famous. (wink, wink)  

1 comment:

  1. Yes, please remember us. Just for the record I called at 712am on the 4th to wish you a happy birthday and you were already at school. I am sure though that I was the first Uncle you have that wished you a Happy Birthday and am therefore, the best! HA

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...