Sunday, April 28, 2013

Happy Anniversary, Kevin!

Our anniversary was actually Saturday, but I'm just writing about it today.  Logan had his first T-Ball game that morning, so the whole fam damily went to watch....even Kaelyn.  :o  Logan did really well.  We all thought he deserved the game ball, but apparently only we thought so.  The ball went to someone else.  

After the game, Nana and Papa took the kidlings while Kevin and I went out.  We had no clue or plans what we were going to do.  It was great!  We ended up going to some shops where you can walk around water and such.  It was a lazy afternoon.  We didn't have anywhere to be, no one to answer to, no particular time to be back.  Ahhhh...days without kids.  Can't beat 'em.  

It was a lovely day.  I can't believe we made it this long.  It was definitely not without its trials.  While we didn't have money for anything extravagant these past couple years, I loved just doing nothing with him.  That must mean I still like him enough to last a bit longer.  ;)  We were supposed to go hiking, but we're going to save that for next year.  I wasn't feeling well enough Saturday.

Happy Anniversary, Kevin!  I love you, miss you, want you, and need you.   
Our first Christmas in this house.  Look how happy Kevin is...NOT!
Ok, I'm done.  I went searching for some old pics.  I look awful!

1 comment:

  1. That's me ... Mister not happy! ;p

    There is a cross-stitch in my parents house that one of them did for the other. I've always thought about it and how it applies to Nora and I. It's "Many years in the same canoe, each one i've loved with you Babe." That fits Nora and I to a tee. We've been through so much in the last 11 years. Married with Kaelyn running around already. "Saving money" moving out of our rental house into an apartment. Then out of the two bedroom when Rory came along into a townhouse. Then out of the townhouse into Parents. Finally buying, at the wrong time it turns out! Then two more kids, cancer, accident, etc. The list seems to go on and on. Throughout all of it we've remained together. Neither one of has taken our vows lightly. For Better or Worse, in Sickness or in Health, till Death do Us Part. Always and Forever!

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...