Well, I think I'm getting sick. It was bound to happen. Hopefully I'll be over it soon. We went to my parents this weekend, and today we worked on Rory's roman armor project for history. Remind me to NEVER DO THAT AGAIN. I'll post pics when we're all done, but it's far from perfect.
We're chugging along with school. The weather has been lovely and will turn to complete crap again this week with an 80 degree day. Ugh. Can't I just change out clothes to fall ones and have it stay fall?!
Here are some pics. Sorry...I'm still not on the up and up. I'm hoping to get some rest this week. HA! I'm funny.
Some of Marley's new fall clothes. Cutie!!!
We finished Logan's math book! He's so excited to start his next one. It feels good getting something done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
The Roman Amour has turned into something I don't think we fully knew what we were getting ourselves into. I am about the least artistic person in the world and I got tapped to do the cutting and gluing. I think it needed an artists touch when drawing and cutting but that wasn't available. It's been a really rough couple of weeks around here hopefully things get better soon.
ReplyDelete