For your entertainment purposes, here's Marley...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...




Happy Birthday DAD!!! I've been off work for the last couple of days so i've not had the opportunity to actually comment. I hope you had a good day and are putting your cards to good use.
ReplyDeleteThanks you al except Marley. I do not look like a Monkey! I am a Gorilla and expect to be referred to as such! Ha. She is absolutely super! I love her and all of you very much.
ReplyDeleteNora failed to mention that she cooked dinner and it was fantastic. We all enjoy her macaroni cheese. I understand it maybe her mothers recipe but where ever it came from it along with everything that night was great. Thank you again.
I love my cards and will be using them for books to read on the iPad. I have come across another author that I like and "SHE" has a series of books that I am working on. Actually I have read six and have about eight or so to go.
Thanks again. I love all of you....yes, even Marley! Ha. I do.
Papa.