Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real

~Pretty~
Sausage & Sweet Potato Hash
YUM!

~Happy~

~Funny~

~Real~

1 comment:

  1. That Sausage & Sweet Potato Mash was really good. It's more of a "just made" meal instead of a "leftovers" one.

    Happy times playing in the park at Nora's parents. Too bad it's almost April and already Spring and we have our heavy winter jackets on. :(

    All four of the kids are funny but if you have to choose one this time .... That's a great pic, of course, reminds me of the "I Love Lucy" episode with the chocolates.

    Real? I call it staged. Since I work out of the laundry room it's all neatly folded and in basket(s) to be put away. The little kids clothes are put in neat piles for each kid and then segmented by PJ, Socks, Underwear, and Shirts/Pants/Shorts. What you are looking at is our "Lost Sole" sock bag laid out for any matches. If you wanted a picture of a complete clothes mess one look into Kaelyn's room is all you need.... haha

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...