The father/daughter dance happened a while ago, and I never posted about it. I don't remember much except that they were home late! They had a great time.
Marley's bedtime is 7p. This night they didn't get home until 1030p. :O They had a little auction, and the girls won two of the baskets but gave one of them to their friends. I think this will start a new tradition for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...


It's not going to be long until those girls are taller than me. Better start drinking my milk and saving some bones. They are two of the prettiest I know! What a fun night it was too. We were only supposed to stay until about 8:30 I think but we stayed and shut the place down. "That's how we roll!" Yeah right ...
ReplyDelete