Thursday, February 20, 2020

Are you sick of moving blogs yet? I am. I am also sick of cleaning.

    So this is going to be different. Yay! Lets get to it.  Hello I'm Marley and I will be your entertainment for the next 5 minutes that it will take to read this.  Lately I've been packing and crying (mostly crying) We have been packing a hole bunch and storing things as you read in Logan's blog, But we have also been cleaning out the garage.  Prop explanation:  My dad (Kevin) in hole hardly terrified of Mice, Rats, and anything else that has a long tail and looks like a hamster :)  Anyway the other night we (Read: Me, Logan, Mommy and Daddy) Were in the garage waiting for our contractor to come drop something of and we were cleaning.  There was a bag of bird feed and some mouse droppings near it (Its getting good eh?)  so Daddy went to throw away the bag and surprise a "Ten pound" rat leaped out you would of thought that by the way he screamed "Nora! and jumped it was a Black widow spider Female to be exact .  He walked (read: Ran) And started screaming"Get on something and give me something Long!!!!!!!!!!"  Imagine a full grown man screaming that Logan reached for his old Bat and handed it to dad who was circling the place were the rat was.  Now the way this story is going you would of thought that he killed it Nope he opened the big garage door and the rat ran out. I didn't get to see it:(  
So when daddy placed down traps I went with him to check them. No there was no dead or Alive Rats or Mice I was pretty upset but then again kinda happy I didn't see a dead rat or mouse.  Then again thats a little depressing so I'll leave you this. Smell ya later!! Maybe
                                              Before


                  

                                                
 

                                                 After 



                                    And for Good times sake
                                        Rory's prom dress
                                            

                                                                                    
                      



1 comment:

  1. So guess who my favorite kid ISN'T? :p I would like to point out that it WAS a 10 pound RAT and my first thought was in protecting my loved ones instead of myself. You and I are going to have a "chat" little girl. muahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...