Monday, July 5, 2021

July in Pics

 I was doing pretty well there for a bit.  Sorry about the absence.  We have been BUSY.  Rolling pics because I know that's what you want to see rather than read my ramblings.

Kevin's worst nightmare

Some father's days pics.  Kevin, Rory, and Logan were on a retreat, so just Marz and I made the trip.



Headed to Dallas!


The Big Bass Pro Shop there




They had an arcade shooting range inside.  Everyone played.




Rory joked that she was like a guy that had just gone fishing.  We told her that guys don't stand like that.  


Logan trying on sunglasses.  We got a pic of his smoulder.  :)



Marz bought a bun maker, and Rory put her hair up in it.  She looked so grown up!


The BBQ joint

I was coming back from the bathroom by myself and ran into a member of the cast, Little James!

He was gracious enough to take a family pic.  This was before he was mobbed.

We also met the creator of the TV series The Chosen.  He and his wife signed Marley's book that they wrote together.  It was an awesome time!

We got to spend more time with Little James again, so we asked for a silly photo. 

They had a couple of sets up that they use for filming.

I found this at Bass Pro Shops and came home with it for Kevin.  You can never have too many mugs.  ;)

We celebrated Rory's graduation with my parents.  

My mom got her a beach bag with all sorts of fun things in it for her trip.  

This girl can literally pull off any look!

Marley's prized pumpkin patch that is taking over the backyard.  



I think these will eventually turn orange.

Watching fireworks

Boone Bucy the newest member of the family.

Now that we're all caught up again, stay tuned for a birthday blog later this week!


4 comments:

  1. Nice blog! Just wanted to say, We said Rory looked like every guys Tinder Picture. but thats fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! The mother-load of pictures which Papa thinks is fantastic. What a super super blog. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marley loves to remind me of my distaste of watermelon every time she sees them. It’s super nice. The trip was fun but short. We need to water Marley’s watermelons. They are looking pretty rough now.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...