Guess what?! The last and youngest has turned 18! It's hard to believe. Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for college across the country at the end of the month. Let's not talk about that.
We started the day with streamers, Mass, and breakfast. We had cake and presents at my mom's, but I only got a picture on BeReal and not an actual photo. After that we went ice skating. Marz has been asking to go ice skating for a while, and we haven't gone. I don't think she enjoyed it much. I think she'll like it better a couple times in. Today was hard. Kevin and K'lyn were skating circles around the rest of us. I bet if Rory could've be able to go, she would've skated circles too. Rory was able to join us for dinner. They forgot Kevin's meal, so we got it free, and they got it out as fast as they could. I didn't get a photo of everyone at dinner. :( Festivities continue tomorrow.
Happy Birthday, Marley! I love you bunches!






No comments:
Post a Comment