This is Logan's best impression of a caveman. He grabs Rory's foot and drags her around in a circle, which I'm sure is to confuse and disassociate her. Then he tosses her aside. Rory didn't get the hate and discord memo and smiled in the pictures. She apologizes. If Logan ever decides to impersonate a caveman again, I will make sure she doesn't have fun. :) Now, enough of the hate and discord. How about some warm and fuzzy video?
I love this video because Marley looks like a bug that's been flipped onto it's back and is trying to right itself.
Well that is just what I was talking about. That Logan is going to be a total revolutionary. Whipping our sweet Rory around without a care. He should be stopped at all costs. Not that Rory is much better. She is clearly torturing Marley in the video. Belly kisses are right up there on the list with Water-boarding on the pain scale. It is obvious that Marley is in pain. Thrashing arms and legs...how can you stand and film this activity with stopping it.
ReplyDeleteWe live in different times. The playing of Rory and Marley has probably been experienced my most people in their lives. To think these two sisters will be able to look at this fifty years from now and enjoy it once again is remarkable.
Thank you Nora,
PapaBucy