Saturday, November 24, 2018

Assume the positions

hello everybody today we have a guest blogger is it Michael Jackson Kelly Clarkson or Mickey Mouse no its me!!!! marley as you saw from my moms previous blog link that I'm ten!!!!!! and Rory first blogged when she was nine!!!!so I'm here to tell you about how i got my braces of :) from my prospective   lets go ->      
it all started on Tuesday the 20th when i was eating my cookie crisps and i was chewing something relly hard i got it out and it was my tooth go figure the next day i got my braces of we whent to the orthodontics i was dreading the day as much as my mom was happy that her money was paying off ha get it  the moment i sat in the chair i felt like crying but i did not ,the nurse said that a other doctor had to make sure that i still needed to get them off good grief  after all was done and said my mouth had no more metal in it i got chocolate  and in two weeks i have to get a retainer that night we went to adoration and i pulled out my tooth skip thanksgiving i did not pull a tooth but the next day was something else i was in bed and pulled a little on my tooth and THE HOLE SIDE POPED OUT!!!!!!! i freaked out a little and put it back down then i did the most stupids thing known to man kind i WIGGLED IT, WHY!!!! it came out in my hand!! i jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen where Rory and mommy where sitting and plopped my tooth on the table and Rory gasped and mommy just stared at it i got a paper towel and wrote  to the tooth fairy  and fell back to sleep the next morning (today :) i want to write the best part is my favorite  my mom said assume the positions

5 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy this sorry for the spelling errors i published it with out mommy being here

    lots of love marley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Marley! That’s quite an adventure. Glad you can now enjoy your food! Oh and by the way- thank you for reading me your paper about enjoying coming here for Thanksgiving. While I was decorating I thought I need to get these decorations up because Marley likes them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marley that was a great blog and done very well. I’m so proud of you. I know you wihere ready for the braces to be removed. You have such a pretty smile and a great personality to go with it. I love you and am proud of you. Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome first post baby. Cannot wait for you to post more

    ReplyDelete

The Last Melon

  Guess what?!  The last and youngest has turned 18!  It's hard to believe.  Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for coll...