Monday, March 9, 2009

Is This Thing On?

I have no idea what I'm doing, so be patient. I thought I would just start this thing, so crazies like my father-in-law and sister could see what we're up to whenever they're checking their facebook accounts. The pressure is on for the perfect first post, and it's not going to happen. Right now we're getting ready to eat. Kevin's cooking and the kids are bugging poor Marley. On the horizon, a trip out to the market to get more herbs to breastfeed! Fun, fun, fun. Kevin's going to the gym. Poor Nana has to babysit AGAIN! She's been here three times today. I think we see her more than her husband. Any complaints?

3 comments:

  1. What do I say- A blogger nor a bloggee am I. Crazies? Her Father-in-law is a Crazy? That is me? I must be doing something wrong. Nana is her own woman, she will go babysit every time she has a chance and will not turn you down. She goes up there and then comes home and talks to me for an hour telling me everything that Logan said while they play Dinosaurs, Or what Rory says about what Heaven is like and who all you get to see when you get there, or even what Kaelyn is up to. I hear it all. I enjoy it. Well...most the time. I will keep an eye on you blog young lady but the "crazy" talk must end immediately. Of course unless we go political and then we can talk about crazy people in charge in Washington.... for now...Crazy Papa out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me get this straight, She was supposed to draw the negative space around some flowers? Isn't that what your paper looks like before you start marking on it...sounds fishy to me Kaelyn! These people must be stopped!...

    PAPA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Rory. Rory is six today. It doesn't seem that long. When we took her home last night she started to walk up to the door with Nana and she stopped and came back and climbed into the passengers side door and gave me a big kiss (Papa don't get many of those.) And I was soon to find out why!...She gave me that kiss and hug and then prompted reminded me that is was late at night but I still had to go out and buy her Birthday Present as her Birthday was Tomorrow!....Well, Papa enjoyed the kiss anyway.

    I love you all. See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...