Sunday, May 31, 2009

All Videos...All the time

This is going to take me forever tonight because loading videos takes forever. I got such good responses on the pics of the kids flying, I thought I'd get some other interesting "flying" stuff. Again, those with queasy stomachs need not watch.





As you can see, it looks like Marley is really enjoying herself. Now with this next one, Rory did not get hurt. She does this all the time, but every time it's for the camera, she says something about her getting hurt or about to be sick. Again, it's only for the camera. I promise.




So there you have it. It looks so fun to be them, doesn't it?

3 comments:

  1. Yeah Rory is a "ham" for the camera. As we showed in the last series with her being "mad" and flying up the in air when i tossed her up. I always try and see just how far back from the couch I can toss her and Logan. Logan is easier since he weighs just less than Rory still. He's getting there though. Marley is getting there in weight but I don't want to freak out her mom or grandparents too much by toss her clean across the carpet just yet. It's a 5x8 rug so Logan and Rory go about five feet before landing. The latest is a "reverse toss" that's really fun. Think of it as shooting a basketball over your head. As for Rory being sick in the above shot she did have a occasion where I tickled her too much and she had to run the sink. I have promised only to do it a few thousand more times before I stop. :) Marley does love being played with like the others though and she is getting riskier with what she tells Daddy she wants to try. I keep telling her to take it slow but like her bother and sisters she NEVER listens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, This was okay, I guess. It seems pretty good at least so far. I don't know if I like the, "think of it as shooting a basketball over your head"! That don't sound to entertaining to me. But I love the way Marley gets excited about it and it seems that Logan and Rory do too. Just be careful son. I know I bounced you off the wall and floor a few times but that is no reason to pass it down to your kids. Kids tend to like a lot of dangerous stuff and that don't make it right for them...said the frying pan!.

    I love you all. Papa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry - but this scares me to death! Let's see if this post works!

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...