Sunday, May 17, 2009

Back with Birthday Blogging

So now that all my ducks are in a row, and I have nothing going on except for Rory's graduation, her last day at school, and my scans...I figure I can get back to my blogging. I'm so behind that I'm starting with Rory's pool party pics and moving on from there. So sit tight and get comfy.


A couple of guys...


A couple more kids


Logan wouldn't go in, but he keeps asking to go back.


Awwwwww

Ditto

Don't try this at home


or this...


It was a little hot in there, so Miss Mar got to go nekid


What a great birthday!


This is the cake Rory picked. It's a cupcake cake...It's a wedding cake.

On that note, I'm going to wrap this up. It's been a LONG weekend. Tomorrow Rory graduates kindergarten. Coming up tomorrow, some great pics of Marley. She had a busy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...