Monday, May 25, 2009

The Best Intentions

I was really planning on taking pics this weekend to let you all know what we did this Memorial Day weekend. It didn't turn out that way. Sorry. I was hoping for a little more relaxing than what happened this weekend, but that's ok. I didn't have to cook dinner once! I did get some good footage of some things, so bear with me...or is it bare with me? I don't know (read: care) Kevin was playing with Marley by screaming at her, and Marley responded in the same manner. The little devil even let me get it on camera.




The ending of this is the best part. When Logan comes running up and Kevin shakes him on his legs. It's something they do often, and the kids love it. Isn't Marley funny? I guess I would be a little upset if someone was attacking my face with their hand. Of course, in this picture, I was decluttering, so you can't see how my kitchen counters are normally spotless these days. Oh well. If I weren't so tired, I would go upstairs and take a pic to post them clean, but I am so I won't. These next two videos are what happen when Logan and Rory get a little taste of the fun of shaking. Poor Kevin and his legs. He had them up on the chair, so it wasn't as good as he normally does it. I don't think the kids noticed.




Sorry they're sideways. You can still enjoy them. Up next...Rory.




Doesn't this look like fun? Happy Memorial Day!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say Rory and Logan really like bouncing on my legs like that. Hopefully Marley is the same way and we can get some footage of her doing it as well. Marley does like standing up on my hand and being sat on my hand high up in the air. Grandma and Nana don't seem like it very much though. I also wonder why? Maybe there is hope for Marley and the bouncing thing yet. I did get a really big kick out of Logan and bouncing on my leg at the end of Marley's face-sucking-off video. I would try it with Kaelyn but I doubt somehow that she would enjoy it as much. Even more so if someone that might one day possibly know her or a friend of her were to see it posted to a blog.

    On another note, Rory really liked working with the air tool in the garage when I was doing the brakes on my car this past weekend. I do need to get her some ear muffs though as they are pretty loud. I'll prolly hear about that though so don't tell anyone I posted it. It might also explain the wobble in the tire she tighted as well? Logan was there but didn't want to help. More than likely due to the sounds. Again, Kaelyn would hate to be seen doing anything of the sort as it might break a nail or, heaven forbid, she get grease on her. Then she might have to shower or something. Logan is getting used to driving around in the mini-power-wheels car we got him a year ago so that's good. I love all my kids very much as you can plainly see and love it even more that they have their own personalities.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...